Sunday, March 20, 2011

" JUST FOR HIM"

   Many things i can't describe to myself. i can't do things normally sometimes. but when i know HIM, im so blessed in HIs life. HIS not an ordinary superior i know, but a great and living GOD in my life.i use to offer my life for HIM than doing things as wordly habbit. i love my GOD so much. i love to sing praises and adoration for HIM.He'S so magnificent and wonderful. GOD  i ever known. HE is the peace that gaurd my heart my help in time of needs.
   do you want to know his name? HE is a big and everlasting GOD. HE is my first love. He still living in my heart. don't you know HIM? HE is the owner of your life. HE  is our father who loves us so much. HES love endures forever.

HE is JESUS CHRIST who die and lives forever just for us HIs son and daughter.

thank you LORD. .

2 comments: