Sunday, March 20, 2011

SECRETLY LOVED: "RH" (nebur)

      Being young, it isn't deniable that we fall in love secretly.I urge myself to not fall with certain person because i choose to concentrate my aim in my study. After all, time will come, GOD will create a person just for me. But my heart is really the hindrance of my desire. I use my mind to create and make myself knowledgeable with sexual interaction. So I better practice myself loving secretly. Some should say, "you should experience loving and having lover, so that you're not ignorant." but i use to say "NO", because true love can waits.

   this person i loved is my dream boy. he is tall, not totally dark and of course he is handsome and have in GOD. the best asset that i consider to him is being neat and clean to himself. i like to look at him when i go to in his boarding house together with my friend who is also his board mate. i do not show my feelings to him, i better treat him as friend. but he tell me once that, "he has a feelings for me", but i do not mind it. i just smile and said, "really? but i know this is not the right time to become lover. i know you're matuer enough to that thing but its nice to have when were already done in our study so that time will come, we will have no problem in our relationship. right?" "yeah you are right." "i know what is your thinking. and also you are too young to have a relationship with somebody." he said.

   after all, we still communicating before but now, nothing. i just hope that, he still loving me even if its a long time were talking and texting. i just hope that someday, somehow his love for me will never be change. till death do us part, he's still my number 1 dream boy today, tomorrow and forever, i love him so much... and i pray that he is the one that the LORD promise for me that He had been created just for my happiness. i do hope and pray that he is my GODS WILL.

THANK YOU LORD . .


No comments:

Post a Comment