Friday, March 4, 2011

"WHO AM I YESTERDAY"

i am a child who doesn't know everything that surrounds me.
i do things worthless as long as i enjoy what i am doing, either it is good to me or bad.
i am a child who has a behavior of doing anything as long as i am happy and never think that sometimes i got a mistake that my life goes into danger.
after such time, there are some things that i never really understand what is meant to myself for the reason that i don't want to learn anything that makes me grow.
some question bothered in my mind but when my parents send me to school, question that bothered me was answered because i learned
a lot of things that makes me grow and gain knowledge that develop to my personality.
self-confidence, that was my personality that is difficult to develop in myself, has a feelings of inferiority that im not as good as that of others then the time came i meet new friends who thought me to be strong and aware of that feelings until i grow and learned.




No comments:

Post a Comment